SOCIAL GOOD CHALLENGE
To commemorate 10 years of working with the social-good sector, Conjunct Consulting will be launching our social media campaign #DoBetterTogether. We’re calling out to our community and the public to share their reflections on charities and social enterprises that inspire them.
To kickstart our campaign, Conjunct will be featuring 10 charities on our official social media platforms.
By highlighting the organisation’s work, we hope to create more awareness and inspire everyone to support the social-good sector. The most engaging posts stand a chance to win amazing prizes!
Challenge Duration: August 11 – September 1, 2021
Please refer to our terms and conditions below before participating in our challenge.
How to enter
- Our challenge is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- To enter the challenge you must enter as directed on our website or social media channels.
- By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
- Conjunct Consulting reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- To be eligible to win a prize, entrants must be a real person, and reside in Singapore (Valid postal address to receive the prize).
- In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
- Entrants under 18 must get consent from their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) before entering. The parent(s) or legal guardian(s) of entrants under 18 agree to these Terms and Conditions on behalf of the entrant.
- Each entrant can win a maximum of 1 prize, but can enter the challenge more than once.
- Challenge entrants for our promotions on social media must have a genuine account and must ‘like’ and ‘tag’ Conjunct Consulting social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.) as part of the entry process.
- Conjunct Consulting reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
- Our social media challenge shall open for entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and/or social media channels, and similarly, shall close to entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and social media channels. Unless otherwise stated, these times and dates are set to those for SST (Singapore Standard Time).
- Challenge prizes for each challenge shall be specified on our website or social media channels.
- Challenge prize winners will be notified of the challenge result by direct message on social media not more than 14 days following the closing date of the challenge and will receive their prizes not more than 30 days following that closing date.
- The decision of Conjunct Consulting regarding any aspect of the prize draw or challenge is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- Conjunct Consulting reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the challenge where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winners for 14 days but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or provide an address for delivery of the prize or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the challenge terms and conditions, we reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
Liability and Personal Data
- Insofar as is permitted by law, Conjunct Consulting, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize.
- By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by Conjunct Consulting or its agents and suppliers to administer the challenge.
- Conjunct Consulting reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.
PARTICIPATE IN OUR CHALLENGE TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT
It’s been a long journey to get to where we are today, and we couldn’t have done it without all the support from our founders, staff, volunteers and partners.
We are dedicating this event to our community of talent and the social good partners we have had the delight to work with over the years.
Come join us for a quick celebration of appreciation and games!